The Hermes Birkin was created jointly between Hermes CEO Jean-Louis Dumas and the actress Jane Birkin for whom the bag is named after. Unlike other handbags, a single highly skilled craftsman works on one Birkin at a time with the construction of each Birkin bag consuming a whopping 18 hours. Birkin bags are investment quality luxury items meaning that they either hold or increase their value of time.The Birkin is a true timeless masterpiece that will become the crown jewel of your bag collection!
HERMÈS Birkin 35 Togo
- Designer: Hermes
- Material: Togo Leather
- Includes: Hermes dust bag, padlock, leather clochette with key, Certificate of Authenticity from Entrupy
- Origin: France
- Measurements: L 35 x W 18 x H 25 cm
- Hardware: Palladium Plated
- Condition Classification: 9%
- Condition: The hardware remains bright and crisp with hairline surface scratches. The exterior and interior leather is clean. Overall in great condition with light signs of wear.
Please note that most of the items that we carry have been previously owned. Unless otherwise stated. Items may not be in absolutely flawless condition.
These are professional pictures of the actual bag offered by The Modernist. To help avoid you having to deal with returns, please check out the condition and pictures before purchasing. Detailed information and flaws of the products are listed in the product description and pictures.
For any further information or pictures, email email@example.com.